Avast is an antivirus that protects your devices from ransomware, viruses and other online threats. Further, if you want to enable all the features of Avast, you are required to sign-in to your account. Hence, for account creation and Avast login, follow the below-given procedures.
How To Create an Avast Account?
For Avast Login, you need to create an account first. With Avast account, you can renew your subscription, buy a new product and can manage multiple devices from a single portal. So go through the below-given instructions:
- Firstly, open a web browser on your system.
- Then, type avast.com in the address bar.
- Click on the menu icon and select the “Account” option from the list.
- In the next window, click on the Register button given at the upper-right corner.
- Then, Enter a valid email address into the first field.
- Now, create a password that must contain at least 8 characters, one uppercase letter, one numeric value, and valid symbols.
- Type your password again into the next field for confirmation.
- Lastly, click on the Create new account button.
- Now, you will receive an email to confirm your account. So, open the mail and click on the Verify Email button.
Avast Login Procedure
For Avast Login, follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Go to avast.com by typing it in the address bar. Click on the menu icon and then select the Account option from the list.
- In the next window, click on the Login tab from the upper-right corner of the window.
- Then, enter your email address into the first field.
- In the next field, enter the password that you used at the time of account creation.
- In addition, if you want to go straight into your account next time, select the checkbox of Remember me.
- Then, click on the Login button. By doing so, you are accepting all the terms of Avast.
Troubleshoot Avast Login Issues
If you are facing issues at the time of Avast Login, follow the below-given steps that may help you in resolving the login issues:
Reset Avast Login Password:
In case you are typing a wrong password or forgot your password, follow the below-given steps to reset it:
- On the Avast Login page, click on can’t access your account.
- In the next window enter your email address and click on the Send button.
- Now, you will receive an email to reset your password.
- Next, open the mail. The mail contains a link to reset your password. Click on the Reset Password button.
- Now, set a new password by considering all the password-specific requirements.
- Then, retype your new password and then click on the Set Password button.
- Your new password is successfully created. Try for Avast login, if the issue continues then follow the next method.
Delete the saved Windows credentials:
If the wrong credentials are saved in windows, you will face the Avast login issues. So, follow the steps that are given below:
- Click on the start button on your Windows computer.
- In the search bar, type Control Panel and then select it from the list.
- In the next window type Credentials into the search field and select the Credential Manager tab.
- After that, click on Windows Credentials.
- Then, it will show you a list of credentials. Select your Avast login credentials and then click on the Remove button.
- It will show you a pop-up box on your screen asking you- do you want to delete this item?. Click on the Yes button to clear the saved credentials.
Again try for Avast login. If the problem continues, follow the next method.
Troubleshoot Authorization Error 400:
If you are choosing the option of Login with Google with a corporate Google account at the time of Avast Login, this error may appear on your screen. Follow the given methods to resolve the issue:
- Go back to the Avast account page and manually sign in to your account by entering your credentials. After that, click on the Login button. In case, you have not created your account before, create your account first by following the on-screen instructions. Then, sign in to your account.
- On the Avast Account page, select login with Google. A list of Google Accounts will appear on your screen. Choose a non-corporate Google account, for example, your personal Google account. If prompted, enter your Google Account credentials and you are successfully logged into your account.
Clear Past History:
Past history sometimes slows down the performance of your browser and creates problems in accessing the website as well as while trying for Avast Login. Hence, follow the given steps to resolve the issues:
For Chrome Browser:
- Open the Chrome Browser on your system.
- Then, click on the Customize and control icon which is located in the upper-right corner of the window.
- A list of options will appear on your screen. Select the History option.
- It will take you to a new window. Click on the Clear Browsing Data and select the time period of deleting the history.
- Then, select the boxes to delete all the unwanted files.
- Lastly, click on the Clear Data button.
For Safari browser:
- Start the process by opening the Safari browser on your Mac system.
- Then, click on the Safari tab located at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Then, select the History option.
- A pop-up box will display on your screen. Choose the time period and then click on the Clear History button.
Reset Your Internet Connection
If you are facing Avast login issues continuously, it might possible that your internet speed is slow. In that case, follow the below-given steps to reset your internet connection:
- Press the on/off button to turn off your modem.
- Then, remove the cable from the electrical board.
- Now, wait for 15-30 seconds.
- Then, turn on your modem and computer. Make sure that you have enabled the internet connection on your system.
- When the connection is established, try to login to your Avast account.