Avast is an antivirus that provides advanced security to all your devices from malware, viruses and other cyber threats. Its features include Home Network Security, SafeZone Browser, Anti-spam, Data Shredder, CyberCapture, Smart Scan, Firewall, etc. Further, you need to create an account to access the software and to enable all its features. Therefore, follow the given guide for Avast account creation and sign in from my.avast.com.
How To Create an Avast Account?
You can renew your subscriptions, view your order history, cancel your licenses, buy new products and manage multiple devices by creating an account. So, follow the step-by-step procedure that is given below for creating an avast account from my.avast.com.
- First of all, open a web browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc.on your system.
- After that, type my.avast.com in the address bar and then press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- Then, the Avast login window will appear on your screen. You need to click on the Register button which is positioned at the upper-right corner of the window.
- To create an avast account, you need to fill all the necessary details.
- In the first field, type a valid email address to receive important emails from Avast.
- Now, create a password according to the requirements that are given below:
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters.
- Use both the uppercase and lowercase letters.
- At least one numeric value should be there.
- Also, use valid symbols.
- Next, retype your password in order to confirm it.
- Hence, if you accept the agreements, click on the Create new account button which is located at the bottom of the page.
- Now, you will receive an email to confirm your account. So, you need to open the mail and click on the Verify Email button.
Avast Login Procedure
Once you have created an account, pursue the below-given steps for signing into your account from my.avast.com:
- Start the process by opening a web browser.
- Now, go to my.avast.com by typing it in the address bar. By doing so, it will show you the Avast Login window.
- You need to provide your registered credentials for signing into your account.
- Hence, enter the email address that is linked with your Avast account. Make sure that you have entered all the characters in small case letters with no spaces.
- Now, type your password into the next field that you have used while creating your account. But if you forgot your password, click on “Can’t access your account” link and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process of “Password reset”.
- In addition, select the checkbox of Remember Me to save your login details. By doing so, you will go straight into your account next time without entering your login credentials.
- At last, click on the Login button which is positioned at the bottom of the window. This completes the login process from my.avast.com.